Indigenous Perspectives Society: Centre of Excellence in Community Education is excited to share an excellent opportunity for youth, between the ages of 15 and 24, who are passionate about youth mental health!
Come together with other youth to identify and take action on issues affecting mental health in your community. Participation in all activities is voluntary and confidential.
What to expect:
- Participate in a call (about 30 minutes) to find out about the program
- Receive $15 per hour for participation
- Attend 2 hours per week for 6 months (online)
- Complete 3 surveys and follow up conversation about program impact
- Participate in a great resume-building opportunity
- Grow peer and professional connections!
- Kaia Hill – Co-Lead for Agenda Gap Program – firstname.lastname@example.org – 250-857-4961
- Liza McGuinness – Manager for Agenda Gap Program – email@example.com – 604-822-7459
- Indigenous Perspectives Society
- University of British Columbia School of Nursing
- Canadian Mental Health Association
*Note: Project start date still to be determined based in participant consultation. Estimated start date in late August or early September, with sessions every Wednesday from 4-6pm.