Website Surrounded by Cedar Child & Family Services
Who We Are: Located on the traditional territories of the Lkwungen People, Surrounded by Cedar Child & Family Services’ (SCCFS) vision is to support the empowerment of the urban Indigenous community to continue the reclamation of traditional systems of caring for and protecting children so no child or youth will be placed into care. As an urban Delegated Indigenous Agency, SCCFS is committed to providing child and family services strongly rooted in Indigenous cultural values and world views while ensuring urban Indigenous children and youth grow up connected to family, community, and culture.
The Opportunity: Join a team that values your contributions and allows you to grow your career while utilizing your unique skills, creativity, and passion for making a meaningful difference in the lives of urban Indigenous children, youth and families. In the role as Team Leader, Resources & Support Services, you will have the opportunity to:
- Supervise and mentor delegated and non-delegated service delivery
- Ground the clinical supervision approach in Indigenous worldviews and ways of knowing and being
- Support team members to meet their professional development goals
- Vision and grow the Support Services programs, seeking out external sources of funding as needed
- Work collaboratively with community partners, stakeholders, and Indigenous Nations
- Participate as a part of the agency’s leadership team
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and a matched RRSP contribution plan
- A healthy working environment rooted in Indigenous ways of knowing and being
- Flexible work schedules and leave opportunities that promote work/life/family balance
- Physical wellness funds to support your overall well-being
- Professional development and learning opportunities to enhance your skills
Apply Now! Visit www.surroundedbycedar.com for more information about this position, the agency and to view the full job description.
Wage: $79,530.36 – $90,884.16 annually, depending on experience.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who self-identify as First Nations, Métis or Inuit as per Section 41 of the BC Human Rights Code.
Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, July 26, 2022, at 11:59pm
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this opportunity, what specific skills and experience you will bring, and how your qualifications will make you successful in this role.
Apply online, or submit your resume and cover letter by email to:
Maren Gray, Executive Assistant
We thank you for your interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit surroundedbycedar.com.