Note: This position replaces the previous posting:
Time – 10 hrs per week and total 200hrs
PLEASE READ FIRST: As discussed below, apply ONLY through https://workexperiencegrants.gov.bc.ca/participantForm/4/2022-1gfcpc96rw
Note: This work will not affect other income assistance.
Come work with us to develop our amazing office space located in Lekwungen territory in the heart of downtown Victoria!
Each participant must be:
· qualified to receive assistance under the Employment and Assistance Act; or
· qualified to receive assistance under the Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Act; or
· qualified to receive assistance from a Treaty First Nation that is funded through the Federal Department of Crown–Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada; or
· qualified to receive assistance from a First Nation Administering Authority that administers an Income Assistance Program on behalf of Indigenous Services Canada.
All applicants must prove their qualification through the BC Government
website by filling out the work experience opportunity form here:
“We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia through the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction.”
This position will entail:
· Miscellaneous office duties
· Organizational tasks
· Event planning
Pacific Peoples Partnership is a 47 year-old NGO and the only NGO in Canada that works specifically with Pacific Island communities.
You can use September 1 as the start date (but there is flexibility there).
We regret that we can only consider applicants that the BC government informs us are eligible for this program. They will notify us if you are eligible.
If you have any questions. Please email Sabina Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org or Heidi Hansen, email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit workexperiencegrants.gov.bc.ca.