Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli Whut’en, Binche Whut’en, and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that the Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth, and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh team as Casual Family Connection & Life skills Workers under the supervision of the Manager of Delegated Services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Transport and supervise visits between children and their families
• Schedule visits as required; evenings and weekends may be required
• Complete one-on-one and group work with children, youth, and young adults to
identify goals and actively work developing skills and meeting goals
The Successful applicants will:
• Have a certificate in Child & Youth work or Human services; relevant experience and/or education may be considered
• Demonstrate excellent written, oral, and problem-solving skills
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Software and computers
• Have a flexible schedule, weekday, evening, and weekend availability
• Have knowledge of Dakelh Culture
Applicants must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous ancestry is an asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST.JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
Closing Date: June 13, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.