Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Following the path of our ancestors
Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child and Family Services (NBHCFS) is an Indigenous Child & Family Service Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli Whut’en, Binche Whut’en, and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that the Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth, and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are accepting applications for a casual receptionist in the Prince George satellite office.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Answering and directing calls on a multiline telephone system
• Welcoming visitors in a positive and professional manner
• Assisting and working closely with the Nezul Be Hunuyeh Team
The Successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate excellent written, oral, and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate professional reception abilities
• Be proficient in the use of computer programs in addition to interpersonal communication
• Have an understanding and appreciation of Dakelh Culture and the communities served by Nezul Be Hunuyeh
• Minimum Grade 12 education
Applicants must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous Ancestry is an Asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services
PO Box 1180
700 Stuart Drive West
Fort St. James, BC V0J 1P0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE: October 31, 2022, 4:00pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.