Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency that works closely with children, youth, families, and community members to ensure holistic and culturally focused services.
We are accepting applications for casual family connections workers in our Fort St. James office.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Transport and supervise visits between children and their families
• Schedule visits as required; evenings and weekends may be required
The Successful applicants will:
• Demonstrate excellent written, oral, and problem-solving skills
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office Software and computers
• Have a flexible schedule
• Have knowledge of Dakelh Culture
Applicants must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous ancestry is an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
Closing Date: June 13, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.