Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli
Whut’en, Binche Whut’en, and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office
is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth, and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh Team. Under the
supervision of the Finance Manager, the Data Entry Clerk will provide data entry support to the
Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Finance Department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Data entry of accounts payable invoices
• Data entry of payroll timecards
• Records filing
• Following up with suppliers
• Administrative support as needed
• Other tasks may be assigned by the Finance Manager
Successful Applicant Skills:
• Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalency
• Experience with Accounting software and Excel spreadsheets
• Computer literacy (Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with vendors, suppliers, and co-workers
• Ability to self-regulate, multitask, show attention to detail, and meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Knowledge and understanding of Dakelh Culture and member communities served by Nezul Be Hunuyeh
Applicant must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous Ancestry is an asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180, 700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
TEL: 250.996.6806 FAX: 250.996.6977
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 13, 2022 AT 3:00PM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.