Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli Whut’en, Binche Whut’en, and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that the Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth, and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh team as the Supervisor of Support Services. Under the supervision of the Manager of Support & Prevention Services, the Supervisor of Support Services will supervise a team of support service staff providing culturally grounded, holistic Early Childhood and Parenting programing including support to parents and children from our member communities.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide leadership, mentorship, training, and direct supervision to the support services team
• Monitor performance and staff development ensuring connections are made in a culturally sensitive way with families of children aged 0-5 years
• Provide goal focused intervention through assessment and service planning
• Collaborate with other NBHCFS departments to ensure a multidisciplinary approach
• Develop, plan, and oversee the implementation of programs and workshops designed to empower parents and children aged 0-5 years while promoting healthy lifestyles
• Oversee support services tracking and allocations of program budgets
• Oversee and maintain statistical records for reporting purposes
• Attend Planning Meetings with Agency partners and allies
The Successful applicant will demonstrate:
• Work independently and collaboratively building effective interpersonal relationships
• Have strong leadership, analytical, and assessment skills
• Be proficient in the use of computer programs as well as oral and written communication
• Have knowledge of Dakelh Culture and the communities served by Nezul Be Hunuyeh
• Have a Early Childhood Education Degree or related Human Services Degree
• Relevant Experience and Education may be considered
Applicant must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous ancestry is an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
TEL: 250.996.6806 FAX: 250.996.6977
EMAIL: email@example.com Closing Date: April 18, 2022 at 4:00pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.