Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli Whut’en, Binche Whut’en,
and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that the Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart
Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth,
and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh team as the Manager of Support & Prevention
Services. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Manager of Support & Prevention Services will be
responsible for overseeing a number of department supervisors while managing day-to-day delivery of a continuum
of integrated services to children, families, and communities served by Nezul Be Hunuyeh.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the Agency
• Plan, develop, manage, direct, coordinate, and evaluate the delivery of a broad range of
services including community engagement and communications
• Accountable to ensure quality of services and monitoring practices
• Develop and oversee program budgets and identify cost effective systems needed for the
support and prevention service departments including community engagement and
• Maintain effective working relationships with Agency departments, community
partners, and service providers
• Develop, gather, and prepare annual and monthly statistical reports
• Responsible for annual reporting to funding bodies
The Successful applicant will have:
• Post-secondary education in Human Services, Business, and/or Education; education
and experience in a relevant field may be considered.
• Experience in a direct supervisory/management role.
• The ability to guide and mentor staff in successful implementation of programs and
• Experience in service delivery planning and evaluation, contract management, and
• Knowledge of Dakelh Culture, awareness of Dakelh History and of the communities
served by Nezul Be Hunuyeh.
• The ability to establish successful, collaborative relationships with Agency partners and
community service providers.
• The ability to work successfully both as a member of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh team as
well as independently.
Applicant must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous ancestry is an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
TEL: 250.996.6806 FAX: 250.996.6977
Closing Date: April 22, 2022 at 4:00pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.