Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES IS RECRUITING!
Full-Time Permanent, Fort St. James, BC
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced seasoned professional to assume the role of Executive Director on a fulltime basis at our office in Fort St. James, BC. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is the most senior representative of the organization. The Executive Director plans, organizes, directs, and administers all NBHCFSS activities, programs, and operations. The Executive Director provides service delivery leadership that adheres to all relevant
legislation, policies, standards, and guidelines. The Executive Director maintains overall responsibility for the management of all NBHCFSS employees, contracted resources, financial and physical resources, and the recommendation of program
priorities. While mentoring service delivery rooted in strong cultural values and beliefs, the Executive Director establishes and maintains strong professional relationships with member communities, protocol partners, and community agencies
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Work in collaboration with NBHCFSS communities and NBHCFSS staff to build a dynamic, culturally appropriate, innovative, and supportive organization supporting child, family, and community needs.
• Develop and manage operations, strategies and work plans and track achievements and objectives
• Develop, review, communicate and implement policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the organization.
• Develop, reviews and adjust processes and structures to support organizational systems and procedures.
• Identify, track, and respond to multiple, complex issues and emergent situations.
• In consultation with the Finance Manager oversees financial forecasting, planning, and fiscal management systems, including budget planning, auditing, and monitoring
• Ensure Humans Resource policies are developed and implemented to support the health, safety, and positive morale of all NBHCFSS employees.
• A full job description is available upon request.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Child & Youth Care or other relevant field and at least ten (10) years’ experience in the field of Indigenous child welfare.
• Knowledge of Delegated Agency Operations and relationship to the CFCSA and Delegation Confirmation Agreement. C4 Delegated
• Knowledge of Dakelh history and culture
• Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and delegate.
• Ability to think analytically at a strategic level while working well under pressure in fast-paced environment
• Experience in developing, managing, and monitoring budgets and expenditures
• Demonstrated ability to work in a respectful and collaborative way with management and all employees.
• Experience working with children, youth, young adults and families experiencing multiple barriers.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and computer usage skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Applicant must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous ancestry is an asset.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180, 700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
TEL: 250.996.6806 FAX: 250.996.6977
Closing Date: June 10, 2022 at 4:00pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.