Website Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services Society
Permanent Full-time (35 hrs/week) – Fort St. James, British Columbia
Nezul Be Hunuyeh is a Delegated Aboriginal Agency serving the communities of Nak’azdli Whut’en, Binche Whut’en, and Tl’azt’en Nation. We recognize that Nezul Be Hunuyeh head office is located on the shores of Nak’al Bun (Stuart Lake) on the Nak’azdli Territorial lands of the Dakelh peoples. Our Agency offers inclusivity, opportunities for growth, and opportunities for Cultural learning.
We are offering an opportunity to become part of the Nezul Be Hunuyeh Team. Under the supervision of the Administration Manager, the Administrative Assistant in Fort St. James will provide administrative support to the Administration Department and Nezul Be Hunuyeh Child & Family Services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Assist with administrative, secretarial, and financial duties as required
• Assist with organization of office operations and procedures as required
• Coordinate with IT department and manage relationships with vendors and service providers
• Maintain electronic and physical file management functions as per NBHCFSS and Government policies and procedures.
• Assist with development and dissemination of procedures
• Assist in the development and delivery of various training
• Maintain office security and demonstrate a high level of confidentiality.
• Maintain documentation reflecting daily activities, work plan and reporting requirements.
Successful Applicant Skills:
• Administration Diploma or Certificate; Grade 12 plus relevant recent experience will be considered
• Motivated with a high degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
• Analytical problem solving and the ability to be flexible and work on various tasks throughout the day
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy office environment.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills both internally and externally, individually and within a team.
• Detail orientated, organized, follow direction, prioritize, and demonstrate professional initiative
Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software.
• Experience with MCFD Ministry Information System (MIS), Integrated Case Management (ICM) System, and Best Practice (BP) is an asset
• Knowledge of the Dakelh culture and history is an asset
Applicant must agree to a Criminal Record Check and have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Indigenous Ancestry is an asset.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
NEZUL BE HUNUYEH CHILD & FAMILY SERVICES
PO BOX 1180
700 STUART DRIVE WEST
FORT ST. JAMES, BC V0J 1P0
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 20, 2022 AT 8:00AM
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.