Website McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
Our client is a First Nations organization working to improve the quality, accessibility, delivery, effectiveness of programs and initiatives delivered to First Nations communities in BC.
This organization regularly requires additional temporary assistance in a variety of administrative capacities (including reception, administration, database management, customer service, and executive assistance) to assist their existing teams. If you would like to be involved in making a meaningful contribution to the First Nations people, this is an excellent opportunity to do so.
If you have a can-do attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively, please get in touch with us today!
Some responsibilities may include:
- Providing high-level and basic administrative support to the management team and/or office
Calendar management including scheduling, coordinating, and facilitating meetings and events
- Conducting daily correspondence via phone, email, and in person
- Preparing agendas and take meeting minutes at weekly meetings
- Participating in ongoing maintenance of the database, as needed
- Collecting data and preparing ad-hoc reports
- Proofreading various documentation and editing, as needed
- Troubleshooting client inquiries and assisting with various transactions
- Providing front-of-house support including reception duties
- Acting as the point of contact for client inquiries and request
- Assisting with additional projects, as required
- 1 year of experience in office administration or a related, office-based position
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, typing, and data entry
- Efficient time management and organization abilities
- Can-do attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve is critical
- Collaborative team player who can also work autonomously
- Strong client service skills – if you have a hospitality background, this is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.