Website McNeill Nakamoto Recruitment Group
Our client, a health advocacy organization, is looking for a part-time Program Coordinator to join their team of dedicated professionals. This is key a support position within their organization. If you are a self motivator, a strong communicator and passionate about working in a team environment, then we want to hear from you!
Location: remote with occasional work in North Vancouver, BC
• Assists course directors with organizing and planning course dates and locations
• Facilitates communication between local community coordinators, course directors and faculty before, during, and after courses.
• Researches and arranges travel and accommodation bookings for faculty 2
• Coordinates timely and efficient shipping of equipment to and from communities.
• Monitors and operates the online participant registration and post-course certification processes.
• Ensures accreditation is up-to-date for the program and for each course.
• Prepares and sends course contracts for signatures. Follows up for contract signatures, when needed.
• Prepares and tracks course invoices and payments.
• Produces and processes faculty claim forms.
• Tracks and reports program finances and budget, including monthly credit card reconciliation.
• Research and orders course-related equipment and marketing materials
• Monitors course website and brings forward any updates and suggestions.
• Attends Team Huddles
• Provides administrative support to meetings as needed
• When attending a course, provides on-site administrative support and trouble-shoots any issues that may arise, in discussion with the course directors
• Other duties as assigned.
• Post secondary degree preferred
• 3-5 years related work experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with processing financial claims and program administration
• Excellent interpersonal skills: actively engages in building and maintaining positive relationships
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and exemplary attention to details
• Ability to multi-task/ balance / prioritize in a layered work environment
• Creative, proactive problem-solving skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Comfortable with contemporary computer / IT tools. Ability and interest in learning new tools as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.