Website Kina Law Corporation
Kina Law Corporation is seeking a reliable, full-time assistant with excellent computer skills to add to our team.
Wage: $18 – $25 per hour, depending on experience
Our ideal candidate has either:
1) their Legal Office Assistant Certificate (or equivalent training in another administrative program) and some experience working in aboriginal law, estate law, or corporate law, OR
2) at least six years of experience working in an administrative role within a legal office or an Indigenous community / organization
· Must have completed grade 12
· Must have advanced MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills, with ability to learn new software
· Must have excellent grammar and writing skills, ideally with experience in editing legal documents
· Must be able to organize workload, identify urgent work items and set priorities
· Must be discreet and able to manage confidential information
· Must be able to work independently and remotely
· Must have experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds, with preference for experience working with Indigenous peoples
Duties are likely to include:
· Drafting and formatting documents, including contracts, wills, laws, policies, and correspondence
· Developing Powerpoint slides
· Managing spreadsheets in Excel
· Preparing and designing forms
· Assisting with real estate transactions and routine corporate filings
· Bookkeeping and file administration
· Preparing quotes for services and assisting in preparation of funding proposals
About Us: Please go to www.kinalaw.ca to learn more about us.
How to Apply:
Please provide us with a resume and cover letter that sets out how you will contribute to achieving the goals of Kina Law (as set out in our webpage). Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.