Indigenous Perspectives Society
IPS is seeking Contract Curriculum Writers with delegated child welfare experience, specific to B.C. Contract curriculum writers are needed to work with IPS staff and to:
- Review and update learning objectives for existing and revised curriculum.
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with changes in practice, legislation, and regulation as well as competencies required to meet delegation requirements when necessary
- Assist with the planning, development, implementation, and revision of curriculum in keeping with best practices
- Conduct research and consult with key collaborators for curriculum development purposes
- Prepare presentations as required to support curriculum and facilitation
- Prepare and develop outlines and instructional material with the necessary details to direct instruction for both synchronous and asynchronous learning environments.
Submit resumes, expressions of interest and questions to Rachelle Dallaire: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.