Website BC Public Service
BC Public Service Agency
Coordinator-House of Indigenous Learning
$62,255.85 – $70,557.73 annually
The BC Public Service Agency (also known as the PSA) is a central agency under the Ministry of Finance. Formed in 2003, the PSA is established under the Public Service Act and, in accordance with this legislation, has traditionally provided HR services to ministries to help them manage and support their employees. This includes services such as hiring, payroll, labour relations, occupational health and safety and professional development, along with many more.
As the Coordinator, House of Indigenous Learning, you will support the effective planning, scheduling and convening of all House learning activities and programming under the guidance of the Lead, House of Indigenous Learning. This role is essential to ensuring high quality learning delivery, evaluation, collaboration and effective program coordination overall for the House of Indigenous Learning.
Qualifications for this role include:
Note: Due to nature of the program and in accordance with Section 42 of the BC Human Rights Code, only people of Indigenous heritage (First Nations, Métis, or Inuit) will be considered.
Education and Experience:
· University Degree or Diploma in a related field (e.g., Business Administration, Public Administration, Administrative Studies, Adult Education); OR an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Experience working with Indigenous people and/or communities.
· Minimum one (1) year of experience managing event and program logistics, both in person and virtually. Preference may be given to applicants with 3 or more years of experience in this area.
· Experience with procurement and contracts.
· Experience providing excellent customer service.
For more information and to apply online by August 3, 2023, please go to: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/102729
To apply for this job please visit bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com.