There are still a few seats left in our November 8th session of Cultural Perspectives Training! Registration closes November 2.
Do you want to have a thriving and diverse workplace that supports growth and well-being?
Indigenous Perspectives Society (IPS) offers Cultural Perspectives Training (CPT) to help governments, organizations, businesses and individuals deepen their understanding and develop actionable ideas to respond to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Calls to Action.
Cultural Perspectives Training addresses:
- The legacy of colonization including inter-generational trauma, privilege and racism, and what it means to an individual or organization wanting to build successful relationships with Indigenous people and communities
- How to create a Call to Action response plan that turns ideas in to meaningful action
Upon completion, the outcomes that participants can anticipate are:
- Applying anti-oppressive ideologies and methods into work and daily life
- Engaging in ongoing reflection on how privilege and stereotypes impact work and relationships
- Strengthening collaborative working relationships with Indigenous people and communities
To accommodate the learning needs of adults and professionals, Cultural Perspectives Training is offered through a blended learning model that balances in-class sharing, learning, and collaboration with self-guiding online resources, research and off-site action-taking.
Length: 7 hours in class and 8 hours online
Cost: $250.00 per person