May 2015 Newsletter
The May 2015 Indigenous Perspectives Society newsletter is out! This months newsletter features information and articles on:
- Ending Violence: Passing the Torch workshop in Terrace
- Blended Learning On-Site On-line Mentorship Model (BLOOMM) project
- Humble Boy production, a Society Fundraiser
- Urban Partnership Program Round Two Approved
- Upcoming Delegated Aboriginal Training at IPS
- New Staff – Welcome Barb Smith
- 2nd Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence: Leadership
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter directly to your inbox using the subscribe feature at the bottom right corner of our website.
If you have any questions or would like to have your news or event posted in our next newsletter send us an email using the Contact page on our website.
Have a wonderful June!
Samantha Vanderdonck –