In Perspective Newsletter – September
The September 2015 IPS newsletter is out and available to read here. This months newsletter features information and articles on:
- The 2nd Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence: Leadership
- Keynote Speaker: Leadership by Lisa Mort-Portlund, Volunteer Victoria
- Keynote Speaker: The Volunteer Exchange by Ron Rice, BC Association of Aboriginal Friendship Centres
- BLOOMM Update
- Upcoming Delegated Aboriginal Social Worker Training at IPS
- Recruitment and Retention Webinar
- Honouring Orange Shirt Day on September 30th because “EVERY CHILD MATTERS!”
- Meeting Space Rental
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter directly to your inbox using the sign up feature at the bottom right corner of this page.
If you have any questions or would like to have your news or event posted in our next newsletter send us an email using the contact page on our website.
Have a wonderful October!