IN Perspective – May 2016
The May 2016 IN Perspective is out and available to read here. This months newsletter features the following articles:
- BLOOMM Update
- Delegated Aboriginal Social Worker Program at IPS
- Cultural Perspectives Training
- Ending Violence: Passing the Torch
- Building Local Relationships
- Message from the Representative for Children and Youth
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter directly to your inbox using the sign up feature at the bottom right corner of this page.
If you have any questions or would like to have your news or event posted in our next newsletter send us an email using the contact page on our website.