The Indigenous Perspectives Society’s vision is to strengthen the lives and contribute to the self-determination of Indigenous peoples through culturally relevant training.
Our mission is to provide culturally relevant training, research, and policy that advances and strengthens the lives of Indigenous peoples.
Our WAY OF BEING as an organization is defined and enriched by the diverse cultures of Aboriginal peoples. In all that we do, we will:
- Honour the right to self-determination of all Aboriginal people.
- Demonstrate courage through innovative and sustainable growth that is culturally grounded.
- Honour the wisdom and contribution of each person and organization with whom we interact.
- Continually challenge ourselves to the highest level of learning and performance.
- Demonstrate accountability, transparency and respect.